Welactin is a supplement for dogs, made with natural salmon oil that is high potency. It comes in a formula that is palatable and convenient and when used properly may slow aging’s effects on the body. Rich in Omega 3 fatty acids, Welactin for Dogs can provide beneficial immune system, skin, vision, brain, kidney, and heart effects.
What is Welactin for Dogs?
Welactin is a High-potency natural salmon oil supplement for dogs.
Who is Welactin for Dogs for?
Welactin is a supplement for dogs only.
Why use Welactin for Dogs?
Welactin for Dogs:
- Can slow effects of aging
- Comes in a palatable, convenient formula
- Provides a rich source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Provides benefits to:
- Immune system
Nutramax Laboratories, Inc
Guaranteed Analysis : One 6 ml scoop delivers:
- Total Omega-3 Fatty Acids^ min 1770 mg)
- Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)^ min 870 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA)^ min 570 mg
- ^Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
How is Welactin for Dogs sold?
What are the side effects of Welactin for Dogs?
Welactin for dogs does not have any known side effects.
What special precautions are there?
Keep this and all medication away from animals and children. Store this product in a cool, dark location away from sunlight.
What to do if overdose?
Immediately contact your closest emergency animal hospital.
How can I store Welactin for Dogs?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.