Vetri-Science Perio Support is an easily administered treatment used to improve the periodontal health of your pet. This mess-free, stress-free, and hassle-free formula can simply be sprinkled onto your pet's food.
What is Vetri-Science Perio Support, 4.2 oz?
Perio-Support is designed to support your pet’s periodontal health and is formulated specifically to be used between veterinarian dental cleanings to maintain clean teeth and fresh breath.
Who is Vetri-Science Perio Support, 4.2 oz for?
For use in cats and dogs.
Why use Vetri-Science Perio Support, 4.2 oz?
Features of Vetri-Science Perio Support:
- Contains yucca schidigera extract, which restricts enzymes that work to break down the tissue of the gums
- Contains cranberry extract, which offers bioflavonoids that support the health of the gum tissue
- Impedes development of gum disease and prevents accumulation of tartar, plaque, and bad breath
- Contains unique minerals that work to prevent plaque from forming and accumulating on teeth
- Natural addition to a comprehensive oral hygiene routine
How does Vetri-Science Perio Support, 4.2 oz work?
- This formula contains a unique combination of minerals that prevent formation of plaque and discourage it from sticking to your pet's teeth.
- Cranberry Extract is a source of antioxidant-rich bioflavonoids, which support the health of the gum tissue. It also reduces undesirable bacteria, which can lead to destruction of tissue and buildup of plaque.
- Yucca Schidigera Extract is an herb that works to inhibit enzymes that are known to degrade the gum tissue's structural integrity.
- Zinc (as Zn Ascorbate) and Taurine work together to support the strength and health of the gum tissue. Strong gums have less dead tissue, which harmful bacteria like to grow on. Zinc penetrates the plaque on the teeth, oxidizing it and leading to less formation of plaque (one of the primary causes of bad breath).
- Enterococcus Faecium and Lactobacillus Acidophilus are friendly bacteria (direct-fed microbials) that help in the restoration of bacterial balance inside the mouth. They displace plaque-causing, unhealthy bacteria, supporting fresh breath and gum health.
- Vegetable Fats make the product highly palatable and allow the other ingredients to stick to the teeth. They provide essential fatty acids that are supportive of gum health.
Vetri Science Laboratories
Anise oil, dried aspergillus niger fermentation extract, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation extract, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product,
How is Vetri-Science Perio Support, 4.2 oz sold?
Power comes in a 4.2 oz bottle.
What are the side effects of Vetri-Science Perio Support, 4.2 oz?
If Vetri-Science Perio Support is not given with food, it can lead to gastrointestinal upset. While it is safe for pregnant animals, it should not be used in breeding animals.
What special precautions are there?
To reduce likelihood of gastrointestinal upset, administer with or immediately following a meal.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store Vetri-Science Perio Support, 4.2 oz?
Store in a dry and cool place with package tightly sealed. Store refrigerated after opening for optimal viability of direct fed microbials.
Perio Support is a convenient way to improve the periodontal health of your pet.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.