Vectra for Cats is a once-monthly topical spot-on treatment for cats. It works to kill fleas, including pupae, larvae, eggs, and adults. This non-greasy and fast-drying formula starts killing fleas within 6 hours of application, providing one month of protection.
This product comes in a 3-dose, 3-month supply, or a 6-dose, 6-month supply, based on the weight of your cat (2 to 9 pounds or 9 pounds and up).
Who is Vectra for Cats for?
For use in cats (8 weeks old and up; 2 pounds or greater).
Why use Vectra for Cats?
Features of Vectra:
- Convenient and easy topical spot-on application
- Non-greasy and fast-drying
- Patented applicator allows for easier application, minimizing the odds of skin abrasions
- Works to kill fleas that can cause anemia, flea allergy dermatitis, tularemia, tapeworm, bartonellosis, and more
- Kills fleas in just 6 hours
- Useful once-monthly solution for controlling flea pupae, larvae, eggs, and adult fleas
How does Vectra for Cats work?
This formula contains active ingredients of pyriproxyfen (3%) and dinotefuran (22%), which begin working within 6 hours to kill fleas.
How is Vectra for Cats sold?
3 or 6 month supply based on pet weight. 2-9 lbs or 9lbs and above.
What are the side effects of Vectra for Cats?
Minor, short-term application site redness or other sensitivities can occur with use of this or any other pesticide. If this occurs, use mild shampoo or soap and plenty of water to bathe and rinse your cat. If sensitivity persists, notify your veterinarian. Be sure to have the product label or container handy when reaching out to your veterinarian.
What special precautions are there?
- Never use this product on nursing, pregnant, medicated, aged, debilitated, or pesticide-sensitive animals without veterinarian approval.
- Avoid contact with clothing, eyes, and skin. This product can cause temporary but substantial eye damage. Wash your hands thoroughly using soap and water after use before using tobacco, chewing gum, drinking, or eating. Contaminated clothing should be removed and washed before re-wearing.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency animal hospital.
How can I store Vectra for Cats?
Store in a dry and cool environment. Protect from freezing.
Disposal - If empty, do not reuse the container. Place in trash or offer for recycling if available. If partially filled, call your local solid waste agency for disposal instructions. Never place unused products down any indoor or outdoor drain.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.