Synovi-G4 Soft Chews are made with minerals, vitamins, Omega-3 fatty acids, Creatine Monohydrate, MSM, and Glucosamine HCl.
This full strength joint supplement comes in a flavored chew that dogs love!
What is Synovi G4 Joint Health Soft Chews for Dogs?
Synovi-G4 Soft Chews is a full-strength nutritional supplement formulated with Glucosamine HCl, MSM, Creatine Monohydrate, Omega-3 fatty acids, vitamins and minerals in a soft chew for your pet’s health.
Who is Synovi G4 Joint Health Soft Chews for Dogs for?
Synovi-G4 Soft Chews are intended for dogs only.
Why use Synovi G4 Joint Health Soft Chews for Dogs?
Synovi-G4 Soft Chews:
- Have a great taste dogs love
- Works to repair and protect cartilage
- Contains a blend of ingredient for joint support
How does Synovi G4 Joint Health Soft Chews for Dogs work?
Synovi G4 contains the following anti-inflammatory ingredients believed to promote healthy function of joints:
- Boswellia serrata extract
- Perna Canaliculus
- Boswellia serrata Extract
- In particular, glucosamine helps repair and protect joints by helping the body produce increased amounts of molecules that repair and form cartilage in the body.
Bayer Animal Health
- Glucosamine HCl (shellfish)
- Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Boswellia serrata Extract (containing 65% Boswellic Acids)
- Perna Canaliculus
- Proprietary blend of - Dicalcium Phosphate
- Citrus Bioflavonoids
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Manganese Sulfate
- Grape Seed Extract
- Zinc Sulfate
- Alpha Lipoic Acid - Curcuma Ionga (Tumeric)
- Selenium (as L-Selenomethionine)
- d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
How is Synovi G4 Joint Health Soft Chews for Dogs sold?
Available in 60, 120 and 240 soft chews.
What are the side effects of Synovi G4 Joint Health Soft Chews for Dogs?
This product may cause gastrointestinal upset if administered on an empty stomach. Give this to your pet with food to avoid this issue.
What special precautions are there?
It is not proven that this product can be safely administered to pets who are pregnant or used for breeding. If your pet becomes increasingly lame, stop administering this product and consult your veterinarian. This medication should be given after your pet has eaten or with food to reduce gastrointestinal upset symptoms.
What to do if overdose?
In case of overdose contact your nearest pet hospital
How can I store Synovi G4 Joint Health Soft Chews for Dogs?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.