Phycox Max HA for Dogs is a joint support supplement specifically formulated to meet the needs of mature dogs with food allergies or sensitivities. It works to increase mobility quickly (as few as 30 days) with a well-balanced natural ingredient blend that aids in general well-being and health in mature and aging dogs.
What is Phycox Max HA for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews?
PhyCox Max HA is a joint supplement geared towards the mature dog with food sensitivities. It contains a balanced blend of natural ingredients proven to aid in the general health and well-being of your aging and mature dog.
Who is Phycox Max HA for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews for?
For use in dogs.
Why use Phycox Max HA for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews?
Features of Phycox Max HA for Dogs:
- Features auto-immunomodulating, immune-boosting, and powerful antioxidant benefits
- Aids in the control of normal levels of blood glucose
- Improves weight loss for aging dogs
- Excellent choice for dogs with allergies or sensitivities to food
- Improved anti-inflammatory properties and increased analgesic benefits
How does Phycox Max HA for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews work?
PhyCox Max HA contains phycocyanin, which is a blue-green algae extract that works to fight against joint inflammation and pain through COX-2 enzyme inhibition. It also contains powerful antioxidants that aid in eradicating cell-damaging free radicals. With three times more phycocyanin than regular Phycox Soft Chews, this formula offers maximum joint support for older dogs. Other ingredients like creatine, MSM, and glucosamine protect and renew the cartilage, muscles, and bones, improving mobility. Increased ability to exercise facilitated by lower amounts of joint pain can help your dog with weight management, which is crucial in preventing weight-related health issues.
per soft chew:
- Glucosamine HCL 450 mg
- Methylsulfonylmethane 400 mg
- Creatine Monohydrate 250 mg
- Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha Linolenic Acid) 400 mg
- Proprietary blend of Alpha Linolenic Acid (Vitamin C)
- citrus bioflavonoids
- Calcium phosphate
- anganese sulfate
- Ascorbic acid (vitamin C )
- zinc sulfate
- alpha lipoic acid
- grape seed extract 150 mg
- Tumeric 50 mg
- Phycox® 90 mg
- Elcosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) 9 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 6 mg
- Boron 100 mcg
- Selenium 10 mcg
- Green Tea Extract 25 IU
- Gymnema Sylvestre 50 mg
- Cinnamon 50 mg
- Cranberry Extract 10 mg
- Co-Q10 5 mg
- Arthrospira Platensis Extract (Phenylenthylamine) 2 mg
- Chromium Picolinate 50 mg
How is Phycox Max HA for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews sold?
90 ct soft chew container
What are the side effects of Phycox Max HA for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews?
No known side effects
What special precautions are there?
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- Safe use in breeding or pregnant animals is not proven.
- If accidental overdose occurs, seek immediate veterinary attention.
- If your dog's condition worsens or fails to improve, withdraw use and speak to your veterinarian.
What to do if overdose?
Contact the closest emergency pet hopsital
How can I store Phycox Max HA for Dogs, 90 Soft Chews?
Keep in a cool and dry environment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.