PhyCox HA Soft Chews are formulated with a comprehensive ingredient blend that work to provide relief from inflammation caused by everyday physical activity.
What is Phycox HA Soft Chews?
Phycox-HA soft chews are joint supplements with anti inflammatory effects that support bone and joint health while maintaining healthy synovial fluid. The Phycox-HA formula has the same effective ingredients as Phycox Chews,but formulated with no mammalian protein or grain. Made suitable for dogs suffering from allergies.
Who is Phycox HA Soft Chews for?
For use in dogs.
Why use Phycox HA Soft Chews?
Features of PhyCox HA Soft Chews:
- Great for hypoallergenic dogs, containing no grains or mammalian source of protein
- Works to reduce joint pain and inflammation
- Contains beneficial Omega-3 fatty acids
- Contains phycocyanin, which is a naturally-sourced antioxidant and COX-2 inhibiting ingredient
How does Phycox HA Soft Chews work?
Phycox protects the joints from damage using a unique ingredient blend, which includes MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) and glucosamine for optimal bone and joint health. Boron works to increase the mineral content and strength of the bones, and creatine is a beneficial amino acid naturally found within the skeletal muscle. It is useful in improving the strength and energy of the muscles, which help increase your dog's energy levels.
- Glucosamine HCl
- Creatine Monohydrate
- Alpha Linolenic Acid
- Proprietary blend of Citrus
- Calcium Phosphate
- Manganese Sulfate
- Ascorbic Acid
- Zinc Sulfate
- Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Grape Seed Extract.
How is Phycox HA Soft Chews sold?
120 ct Soft Chews 60 ct Soft Chews Small Bites 120 ct
What special precautions are there?
- Speak with your veterinarian prior to administering to animals with urinary stone history, diabetes or other disorders that cause hyperglycemia, clotting disorders, or pets who are on anticoagulants.
- If your pet's condition worsens or fails to improve, withdraw use and notify your veterinarian.
- Administering during or just after a meal can reduce chances of stomach upset.
- Keep away from children.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital
How can I store Phycox HA Soft Chews?
Store in a cool and dry environment
Phycox-EQ is a powerful antioxidant to help enhance the body's defense against degenerative effects that cause cellular damage and play a role in degenerative conditions in dogs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.