MiconaHex Triz maintains the healthy condition of skin. It contains antimicrobial and anti-fungal properties, supporting supple, soft skin.
What is MiconaHex Triz?
MiconaHex Triz aids in moisturizing and repairing dry damaged skin in dogs, cats, and horses. MiconaHex Triz provides anti-fungal and antimicrobial agents and at the same time supports soft, supple skin.
Who is MiconaHex Triz for?
For use in cats, dogs, and horses.
Why use MiconaHex Triz?
Features of MiconaHex Triz:
- Repairs and moisturizes damaged or dry skin
- Formulated especially for skin that responds well to chlorhexidine or miconazole
- Wipes are efficient instantly upon application
- Spray is ideal for dry application and efficient for supporting healthy skin
- Restores healthy skin
- May be applied up to four times weekly for soothing dry skin
How does MiconaHex Triz work?
MiconaHex Triz consists of miconazole and chlorhexidine, which work together to moisturize and soothe dry skin and restore its health. These active ingredients possess antibacterial and anti-fungal characteristics, protecting your pet's skin.
2% Chlorhexidine Gluconate, USP, 2% Miconazole Nitrate, USP
How is MiconaHex Triz sold?
- 8 oz. shampoo
- 16 oz. shampoo
- 8 oz. spray
- 50 wipes
What are the side effects of MiconaHex Triz?
MiconaHex Triz Wipes may cause:
- Aggravation of respiratory disorders
- Mild eye irritation
- Chemical pneumonitis (inflammation of lung tissue) or respiratory tract infection (if inhaled)
What special precautions are there?
- MiconaHex Triz Wipes should only be used on cats and dogs.
- Do not allow contact with eyes.
- Only safe for topical use.
- Contact your veterinarian and discontinue use if skin becomes irritated or if irritation persists.
- Wash hands after use.
How can I store MiconaHex Triz?
Store at room temperature of 59 - 86° F (15 - 30° C).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.