What is Glyde Mobility Chews for Dogs?
Glyde Mobility Chews promotes joint health and cartilage development for increased mobility in dogs.
Who is Glyde Mobility Chews for Dogs for?
For use in dogs.
Why use Glyde Mobility Chews for Dogs?
Features of Glyde:
- Contains glucosamine, chondroitin, and green lipped mussel powder
- Helps alleviate osteoarthritis symptoms
- Supports development of cartilage and health of joints
- Promotes mobility
How does Glyde Mobility Chews for Dogs work?
Glyde is a proven solution to aid in the improvement of joint function and health. It controls clinical symptoms of osteoarthritis. It is the only nutraceutical with a proven therapeutic dose of anti-inflammatory and chondroprotective ingredients.
Parnell US 1
Active Ingredients per Soft Chew:
760mg of Green Lipped Mussel
600mg of Glucosamine HCl (Shellfish)
300 mg of Chondroitin Sulfate (Porcine)
How is Glyde Mobility Chews for Dogs sold?
Sold in heart shaped chews in either 60 or 120 count.
What are the side effects of Glyde Mobility Chews for Dogs?
No known side effects
What special precautions are there?
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- Product contains shellfish.
What to do if overdose?
In case of overdose, contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store Glyde Mobility Chews for Dogs?
Store in a dry and cool place.
- No prescription is necessary for Glyde!
- Store Glyde at room temperature with the lid tightly closed.
- Osteoarthritis is more common than you might think. 20% of dogs over the age of 1 and 80% over the age of 8 will show signs. That's why early recognition and treatment are so important.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.