Flexadin Advanced Chews with UC-II support flexibility and healthy joints. They feature an advanced, clinically proven formula, which provides 10mg of undenatured chicken collagen Type II (UC-II), along with Vitamin E and Omega-3 fatty acids, all in a convenient once-daily chewable.
What is Flexadin Advanced Chews with UC-II?
Flexadin Advanced Chews with UC-II supports healthy joints and flexibility in dogs. It features as an advanced, clinically-proven formula providing 10 mg of undenatured chicken collagen Type II (UC-II) as well as Omega-3 Fatty Acids and Vitamin E.
Who is Flexadin Advanced Chews with UC-II for?
For use in dogs.
Why use Flexadin Advanced Chews with UC-II?
Features of Flexadin:
- One-daily chewable
- Highly palatable
- Improves your pet's quality of life
- Contains a unique blend of ingredients designed to promote cartilage health
- Promotes joint health
How does Flexadin Advanced Chews with UC-II work?
- UC-II is a type II, undenatured collagen that is derived from the sternum of chickens using a low-temperature, patented manufacturing process, resulting in a specific level of undenatured type II collagen (25%). The unique process ensures preserved functional and structural integrity.
- Vitamin E is a widely-known free radical scavenger and antioxidant. In vitro, the physiologic concentration of this vitamin prevents matrixdegradation of cartilage.
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids switch lipitic metabolism toward anti-inflammatory mediator synthesis.
- 100mg of Omega 3 Fatty Acids (Flaxseed Oil and Fish Oil)
- 11mg of Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA)
- 21 IU of dl-alpha Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- 40mg of UC-II® brand collagen (Chicken Cartilage) yielding total collagen of 10mg†
How is Flexadin Advanced Chews with UC-II sold?
In bags of 30 or 60 chews.
What are the side effects of Flexadin Advanced Chews with UC-II?
No known side effects
What special precautions are there?
- Administer with food or immediately following a meal. This will decrease the likelihood of gastrointestinal upset.
- If lameness is exacerbated, discontinue use and inform your veterinarian.
- Safety has not been evaluated in breeding or pregnant animals.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital
How can I store Flexadin Advanced Chews with UC-II?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.