Feliway Diffuser Plug-In Starter Kit for Cats works to reduce or completely stop undesirable behavior caused by stress, such as a reduction in desire to interact or play, hiding, decreased appetite, vertical scratching, urine marking, and more. This diffuser is effective in covering areas as large as 700 square feet.
A 30-day refill is available for purchase (sold separately).
Who is Feliway Classic Diffuser Plug-In Starter Kit for Cats for?
For use in cats.
Why use Feliway Classic Diffuser Plug-In Starter Kit for Cats?
Features of Feliway Diffuser Plug-In Starter Kit for Cats:
- A single 48mL Feliway bottle provides coverage for as long as 60 days for 500 to 700 square feet
- Works within a period of one week to help curb urine spraying, hiding, and vertical scratching
- Aids in comforting your cat through a stressful situation, including a new baby at home, new surroundings, veterinarian visits, or being home alone
- Safe for use with other medications
- Useful in helping cats of any age feel comforted in times of fear
How does Feliway Classic Diffuser Plug-In Starter Kit for Cats work?
When a cat is comfortable and accustomed to their environment, they have a tendency to rub their cheek against things. This action leaves behind naturally-emitted pheromones, which offers confidence to your cat. Feliway Diffuser Plug-In synthetically replicates the "happy marker" pheromone, which aids in stress reduction for cats and kittens that exhibit unwanted behavior.
Ceva Animal Health
F3 Feline Facial Pheromone Analogue 2%
Excipients q.s. 100g
How is Feliway Classic Diffuser Plug-In Starter Kit for Cats sold?
1 Plug In Diffuser + 48 ml 30 day refill
What are the side effects of Feliway Classic Diffuser Plug-In Starter Kit for Cats?
No known side effects
What special precautions are there?
- Not recommended for correcting extreme aggression issues that might put people or cats at risk of injury.
- Only refill with Feliway brand refills.
- Replace this electrical diffuser device once every six months.
- Never cover the unit or plug in beneath furniture, behind doors, beneath shelves, or behind curtains.
- Never immerse in water.
- Avoid leakage by plugging diffuser unit in correctly - never upside down or sideways.
- Never plug anything else in above the diffuser.
- Do not use with an extension cord, voltage converter, or adapter.
- When the unit is plugged in, never touch with wet hands or metal items.
- Never try to refill diffuser bottle with any other substance or liquid.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store Feliway Classic Diffuser Plug-In Starter Kit for Cats?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
The Feliway Diffuser is a veterinarian-recommended solution with clinically proven results.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.