Denosyl improves levels of hepatic glutathione, which helps in the maintenance and protection of liver function. It is a powerful antioxidant that aids in the protection of hepatic cells.
Who is Denosyl for?
For use in dogs and cats.
Why use Denosyl?
Denosyl increases levels of hepatic glutathione, which is a powerful antioxidant that offers protection to the hepatic cells.
How does Denosyl work?
Denosyl increases hepatic glutathione levels.
Nutramax Laboratories, Inc
How is Denosyl sold?
Denosyl is sold in bottles of 30 tablets for small dogs and cats (90 mg), medium dogs (225 mg) and large dogs (425 mg), plus Chewables for Dogs of All Sizes (225 mg)
What are the side effects of Denosyl?
This product is generally well-tolerated, with vomiting being the most likely side effect. If you notice any adverse reactions, contact your veterinarian.
What special precautions are there?
- This product is sensitive to air and moisture. Leave them in the package until you are ready to use them, and do not break the tablets.
- Keep away from heat and direct sunlight.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest animal hospital.
How can I store Denosyl?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
- Tablets are optimally absorbed when given on an empty stomach at least an hour prior to feeding. The presence of food can decrease absorption.
- If you have trouble administering tablets to your pet, you may disguise this product in a small bite of food.
- Tablets given as a "dry swallow" to cats may not pass into the stomach, leaving them lodged in the esophagus. Pet owners should administer 3 to 6cc of water immediately after administering a tablet to speed passage.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.