BPO-3 (3% Benzoyl Peroxide) Medicated Shampoo is a follicular flushing, keratolytic, and antimicrobial shampoo. It can topically treat seborrheic skin issues, folliculitis, and pyoderma.
Who is BPO-3 Medicated Shampoo for?
For use in horses, cats, and dogs.
Why use BPO-3 Medicated Shampoo?
Features of BPO-3 (3% Benzoyl Peroxide) Medicated Shampoo:
- Useful in treating topical problems like seborrheic skin issues, folliculitis, and pyoderma
- Effective for follicular flushing and degreasing
- Antibacterial, keratoplastic, and keratolytic
- Contains 3% benzoyl peroxide
How does BPO-3 Medicated Shampoo work?
BPO-3 Shampoo is a follicular flushing, keratolytic, and antibacterial shampoo that topically treats folliculitis, pyoderma, and seborrheic skin conditions. It opens and flushes the hair follicle and degreases oily coats. Moisturizers counteract benzoyl peroxide's drying effects.
Benzoyl Peroxide 3%
How is BPO-3 Medicated Shampoo sold?
16 oz bottle or 1 Gallon container
What are the side effects of BPO-3 Medicated Shampoo?
- Benzoyl peroxide is a powerful degreasing ingredient that may be drying and irritating.
- If you observe any unusual symptoms, stop administering and notify your pet's veterinarian.
- The shampoo could temporarily increase scaliness, but this typically lessens with continued use.
What special precautions are there?
- Can stain or bleach colored fabric and carpet if animal is not thoroughly rinsed.
- If skin becomes inflamed or irritated, discontinue use.
- Do not allow contact with mucous membranes and eyes. If contact does occur, flush with copious amounts of water immediately.
- Only intended for topical use in horses, cats, and dogs.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store BPO-3 Medicated Shampoo?
Store at room temperature.
If a treatment is accidentally missed, perform it as soon as you remember. If it is already time to perform the next treatment, skip the missed treatment and resume the normal schedule.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.