Animalintex Poultice Pad is a dressing that treats open and infected abscesses and wounds, sore shins, splints, capped elbows and hocks, seedy toe, thrush, laminitis, puncture wounds, mud fever, and cracked heels. It prevents inflammation, relieves bruises, and comforts sprains.
Who is Animalintex Poultice for?
For use in unsterile dogs and horses.
Why use Animalintex Poultice?
Features of Animalintex Poultice Pad:
- Treats sore shins, splits, seedy toe, laminitis, puncture wounds, abscesses, and open wounds
- Easy to apply
- No bucket required
- May be used many times
- Relieves soreness and stiffness
- Helps wounds heal
How does Animalintex Poultice work?
Animalintex Poultice Pad may be applied as a dry dressing or a cold, hot, and/or wet poultice.
Tragacanth 6.02g/pad, Boric Acid 2.08 g/pad
How is Animalintex Poultice sold?
1 ready-to-use 8" x 16" pad that can be cut to size.
What special precautions are there?
- Keep away from children.
- Avoid wrapping the bandage too tightly.
- Change pad every 12 hours, or more often.
- Wash your hands prior to and following each use.
- If the poultice is left on for too long, it can cause skin maceration. If skin becomes macerated, seek veterinary attention.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store Animalintex Poultice?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.