AlphaTrak Lancets are sterile blood glucose lancets designed for use with the AlphaTrak Blood Glucose Monitoring System. This pack of 100 lancets feature an easy-to-use, twist-top design and 28-gauge needles. This ultra-thin design leads to less pain during blood tests for diabetic pets.
Who is AlphaTrak Lancets for?
For use in cats and dogs.
Why use AlphaTrak Lancets?
Features of AlphaTrak Lancets:
- The ultra-thin design of these lancets means that blood testing is less painful for your diabetic pet.
- Lancets contain a 28-Gauge needle and feature a twist-top.
- Package contains 100 sterilized lancets.
How does AlphaTrak Lancets work?
These lancets are designed for use with AlphaTRAK 2 or AlphaTRAK systems.
How is AlphaTrak Lancets sold?
AlphaTrak Lancets contains 100 Sterile Lancets, 28 gauge to work with the AlphaTrak Blood Glucose Monitoring System.
What special precautions are there?
- Your veterinarian or health department can advise you on proper disposal of these lancets.
- Used lancets should be sealed in a resealable container, then properly disposed of. Because these are considered sharps, they require appropriate disposal and should never be placed in your everyday trash.
- Never use for human blood glucose testing.
- Keep out of reach of children
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store AlphaTrak Lancets?
Store at room temperature.
Be sure to ask your veterinarian to show you the proper way to perform blood tests on your diabetic pet. Never use a lancet or run any blood test at home before you fully understand the correct way to take a blood sample from your cat or dog.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.