Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs offers an entire season of protection (up to a 6-month period) against ticks and fleas, all in an easily-adjustable collar that fits dogs of all sizes.
What is Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs?
Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs provides full season (up to 6 months) protection for your dog against fleas and ticks.
Who is Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs for?
For use in dogs (over the age of 12 weeks).
Why use Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs?
Features of Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs:
- Collar is adjustable and fits dogs of any size
- Kills ticks and fleas for as long as six months
- Insecticide release technology is patented
How does Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs work?
This product uses deltamethrin, an insecticide formulated with a patented insecticide release technology. Optimal effectiveness can be seen after 2 to 3 weeks of placement. Any Ctenocephalides sp. (fleas) on your dog will be efficiently eradicated, and any fleas in the environment of the dog will be killed upon contact with the pet. It also provides 6 months of efficiency in killing potential Lyme disease-carrying ticks, including deer ticks (Ixodes pacificus and Ixodes scapularis), American dog ticks (Dermacentor variabilis), and Brown dog ticks (Rhipicephalus sanguineus). Allow your dog to wear the collar at all times, and a new collar should be applied after 6 months.
Deltamethrin 4 %
How is Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs sold?
1 adjustable one-size-fits all collar
What are the side effects of Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs?
This and any other pesticide can cause sensitivities. If symptoms are noted, remove the collar, then bathe the pet using mild soap and rinse with plenty of water. If symptoms persist, seek immediate veterinary attention.
What special precautions are there?
- Consult your veterinarian prior to administering this product to nursing, medicated, pregnant, aged, or debilitated animals.
- After handling, thoroughly wash your hands using soap and water.
- Do not allow clothing, eye, or skin contact.
- Hazardous to domestic animals and humans.
- Never allow a child to play with this collar.
- Keep out of reach of animals and children.
- This product is harmful if absorbed into the skin or swallowed.
- Moderate eye irritation can occur when the eyes are exposed to this product.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store Activyl Flea & Tick Protector Band for Dogs?
Store in a dry and cool environment.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.