EasySpot for Cats is the generic alternative to Frontline Top Spot. It offers monthly tick and flea protection in a convenient and easily-applied formula. See PetAssistant Flea and Tick chart to find which flea and tick product is best for your pet.
Who is EasySpot for Cats, 3 Pack for?
For use in cats and kittens (ages 8 weeks and up).
Why use EasySpot for Cats, 3 Pack?
Features of EasySpot for Cats:
- Safe and effective for use in kittens (ages 8 weeks and up) and cats
- Waterproof formula
- Single dose treats cats of any size
- Works to protect cats against parasites for as long as 30 days
How does EasySpot for Cats, 3 Pack work?
Fipronil affects the nervous system of parasites, resulting in paralysis and subsequent death.
How is EasySpot for Cats, 3 Pack sold?
What are the side effects of EasySpot for Cats, 3 Pack?
Temporary itching or redness may occur at the site of application. If licked before dry, this product can cause drooling.
What special precautions are there?
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not for use on aged or debilitated animals.
- Product should be directly applied to the skin.
- Do not allow contact with mouth or eyes.
- Do not take internally.
- Do not administer to hypersensitive (allergic) animals.
- Using this product in any way that is not consistent with the product label is a Federal Law violation.
- Never allow a child to apply this product.
- Avoid harm by reading entire label prior to every use.
- Abide by every precautionary statement and direction carefully.
- Only for external use on cats. Never use on rabbits or any other animal.
- Never apply to a kitten under the age of 8 weeks.
- This product works best when it is applied year-round.
- Safe for use on nursing, pregnant, or breeding cats.
- Speak to your veterinarian before using this product on cats who have known organ dysfunction or cats who are medicated.
- Any pesticide can cause sensitivity. If signs of this occur, use mild soap and large quantities of water to bathe and rinse your pet. If symptoms persist, notify your veterinarian at once.
- During disposal and storage, take care not to contaminate feed, food, or water.
- Keep the tube in the package until you are ready to use it.
- This container is not refillable. Never refill or reuse it. When empty, place the container in the recycling or trash. When partially filled, ask a solid waste agency for instructions on disposal. Do not put unused product in an outdoor or indoor drain.
What to do if overdose?
Contact your closest emergency pet hospital.
How can I store EasySpot for Cats, 3 Pack?
Store in a dry and cool environment. Keep out of direct sunlight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.